Monday, August 31, 2009

G-Tyne, the Bad-ass


Remember my first post when I introduced everyone? And I said there would be more on G-Tyne later?

It's later.

As I mentioned, G-Tyne has not always been known by that name. While my sisters and I (and cousins) were growing up she was Gaga. Then she was Gramma Tine. This was how we knew her until recently, when she decided to change her name.

She wanted her name to be spelled with a Y, as in Tyne. I guess the I is too boring?

Anyways, G-Tyne is a product of her generation (read: conservative) but she has really started to let loose. Last Christmas Madre gave G-Tyne a gift that will last her a lifetime. Literally.

Madre gave G-Tyne her first tattoo.

When I asked why she wanted a tattoo, G-Tyne responded by saying:

It was either a tattoo or skydiving and my heart can't handle the latter!

(and yes, Madre got a tattoo that day as well)



My grandma, the bad-ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment