Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hey Madre!


I know you are in Hawaii. You must miss me terribly. I know I am your favorite daughter, and don't worry I won't tell the rest of them you think so. I also know you have to deal with setting A up in her new life on the island, which I am sure is trying.

But.... while you are there, I am sure you will have some free time, during which you might go shopping?? Don't forget that you kind of owe me. Remember that one Christmas you got me that camera? And you forged my signature on the warranty? And you spelled my name wrong? Yeah, you picked my name, including the spelling. If you wanted to spell it M-e-a-g-h-a-n then maybe you could have done that at birth instead of changing it in high school.

So anyways, you owe me. And I like new things. Don't forget I have lots of pictures of you. Like this one.

And this one.




Just keep it in mind. You know what I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment