Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Supporting Cast Member

Meet Colorado:

She is my coworker who is from, and forever obsessed with, her home state of CO. We get along great, mostly because we both love Ree at The Pioneer Woman, and eating.

Colorado has been working for the company a lot longer than I, so naturally she knows where all the office food and candy is hidden. I will hold down the office so to speak, while she goes on the hunt for treats.

She trained me and hated every minute of it, as we shared a desk, which prevented her from checking her blogs. Now there is less hatred, because we are at our own desks (albeit we are sitting less than two feet apart) and she can read her blogs in peace.


She makes things uncomfortable because she reads my blog while sitting oh so close to me each morning. The pressure is on to entertain her.




Hi Colorado.

2 comments:

  1. Kelli, I think your comment just kind of undid the whole pseudonym thing.

    ReplyDelete