Monday, August 17, 2009

Benny Watch 2009

Remember Colorado?


She is on vacation with her husband Pastor Matt, and a few weeks ago she sent me this email:

Dear Onyong, (she means Annyong)

Please consider this if my neighbor doesn’t work out.

Watching our loving Boston Terrier Benedict from Saturday – Saturday. He really isn’t that bad, just needs to be on a leash at all times outside, and sometimes barks when you first come home.

What’s the point:

· I trust you because we are like the same person.

· You will make $100 Million Dollars. (actually just $100.00)

· You can have your own space for the week in which you can do Shred by yourself, bake all you want, wash your laundry, have a yard to tan your white body in, have the internet, watch network tv and use our state of the art DVD player.

· You will be closer to work for the week.

· You might become a Christian because of all the crosses and Christian books around.

· There is more, just ask.

Don’t worry if you can’t, just don’t get me evicted.





Now here are some of the joys of Benny Watch I have discovered:


He snores. Loudly.

He insists on sleeping under the covers with you.

He farts. Often. They do not smell pleasant.

On the plus side, he doesn't bark as much, especially since I squirted him with a spray bottle. Now all I have to do is hold the bottle and he shuts up. He also has stopped trying to hump me.


I think we are becoming friends.


FYI, Pastor Matt took these pictures

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I love it. It sounds like things are going well. Pastor Matt and I are cracking up.

    ReplyDelete