Monday, September 7, 2009

Benny Watch, Take Two

Remember this guy? The stranger humping, bed farting, incessant barking bundle of joy? Well Colorado and Pastor Matt are on vacation again and Benny is under my rule now.

After our last week together, I let the Pastor and Colorado in on my secret weapon against barking: the spray bottle. And what do you know, Benny doesn't bark so much these days.

Don't worry, I got some homework this time also. This weeks reading list: The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay (from my one true love, the library), Gilead, and The Violent Bear it Away.

But for a really special treat, they left out one of Kirk Cameron's straight to DVD masterpieces, Left Behind. While it claims to be about the rapture, it's really about how he went from Growing Pains to born again Christian.



I can't wait to watch it.

2 comments:

  1. Yes! I can't wait for the review. That one was my pick of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also - I LOVE the Adventures of Kavalier and Clay! That book is SO good!

    ReplyDelete