Monday, September 14, 2009

Healthy Living

So I have been informed by my faithful readers (N, Colorado and Pastor Matt) that I need to up the ante on my posting frequency. Well I won't promise anything, I would hate to make myself into a liar you know.

Anyways, on to more important things. Like my diet.

You should probably know, that my health is very important to me. It's something I take seriously, which is naturally reflected in my diet.


HA! Yeah right.


For lunch today I got some food from the place my coworker calls her "favorite restaurant".


It's the Shell station down the block from the office.

The "food"? Cheezits, gummi bears, and Reeses.




Tomorrow I am bringing a lunch.

___________________________________________________________________________________

In other news, I got an email at work today asking what movie this picture is from:





So obvious. The Secret of NIMH. Give me a real challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment