Monday, September 21, 2009

Radio, Who Needs A Radio?!

Yeah, if you can't figure out the movie reference in the title I don't think we can be friends.

It's Dumb and Dumber, obviously.

So my coworkers, Colorado and Pocket Person (so called because she is generally that size, short, skinny and small handed) think I am some sort of crazy person for never listening to the radio. I have my iPod people, I do not drive in silence. Not to mention I hate commercials with the fire of a thousand suns. But apparently I am missing out on some crucial element of life by not being able to sing Shakira's new song, She-Wolf along with them.

Yeah I found the video. I gotta say, it doesn't make me feel like I am missing anything at all. Not to mention, the song is kind of grody once you know the Urban Dictionary definition of she-wolf.

Personally, I think this version is much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment