Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Nudie Pictures

In a few days the Big House, the one I grew up in, will be sold and even though I haven't lived there in over three years and Madre is settled in the Blessed/Haunted House it is still strange. I won't be suffering power outages all winter with no running water, no more being the only house that is snowed in, or having the deer eat all the flowers.

Oh, wait. I am not going to miss those things at all.

When Madre was getting the house ready for a real estate agent to take pictures, I of course, was very helpful. I noticed that in the dining room a few things needed to be changed. I asked her:

Madre, when are you gonna take those nudie pictures down?


When she was divvying up stuff she didn't want to take when she moved guess who got the nudies?



They hang on my bathroom wall, because the bathroom is where people get naked.

No comments:

Post a Comment