Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My Observational Skills

I generally spend my time in a state of general oblivion and today was no exception. This morning as I am backing out of my parking spot I back right into a giant pole.

Excellent.

Seeing as how I am perpetually a few minutes behind I just drove on, because really, stopping to look at the damage won't change anything. It will only make me late to work. I just checked out the bumper when I got to work. Luckily there was hardly anything noticeable. However, it should be disclosed that my car is not so clean, so it could be worse then I think.

Now you would assume that I would be extra careful driving home seeing as what happened in the morning. Well you would be wrong, thats just not my style. Not even out of the parking garage, I ram into a corner on my way out.

Super awesome. Clearly I am trying to turn my car into a beater in record time.

But no, luck is clearly on my side today, again there is barely a scratch.



Welp, tomorrow is a chance to do better. And I promise, I am not this terrible of a driver all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment