Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Always...

So I have this problem. When it comes to stuff, things, material objects, I am always in the market. I mean always. When N would clean out her closet I would take almost any cast off (keep in mind she is a good six inches shorter then I). It made no difference how old the articles of clothing were, or how ill fitting, I had to have them. Now even though N is my idol, this was not limited to her closet. I was always in the market for any free thing, anywhere. Whatever other people would pay for, I accept. I have to hit up all the booths after road races so I won't miss any of the swag. It doesn't matter that I end up throwing all this crap away, I would pick it up regardless.

I have also been fairly successful at conning A into buying me stuff, or giving up things she didn't really want to give up. For instance, we were at Target together once upon a time, and I ended up with 60 bucks worth of crap, all courtesy of A's wallet. I think it included at least one pair of pajamas, probably a book or dvd, and the requisite candy.

Now as you all know, A is leaving us, on a jet plane, tomorrow. For the big Island. Naturally she can't possibly take most of her stuff with her, it would be impractical. And being the kind and generous sister I am, I have agreed to take her small flatscreen TV off her hands. This brings the total number of TV's in my apartment to three. Three TV's, two bedrooms, two people. Seems excessive, no?

Like I said, I am always in the market.



A? I hope you weren't hoping to get the TV back..........




Sorry for the bad posting. As I am sure anyone in the area is aware, it is f'ing hot and the last thing I want to do is sit in my boiling apartment with a hot computer on my lap.

No comments:

Post a Comment