Thursday, July 16, 2009

About Incurably Awkward




Welcome to Incurably Awkward where I will attempt to tell the story of my life, as it occurs. I'm Megan, a 20 something living and working in Seattle with a BAVA from the University of San Francisco (that has amounted to nothing so far). I have a medium large sized family that gets along well enough in pairs but deteriorates quickly (usually in less than an hour) when we are all together as a group.


The cast of characters:


Madre
: my mom, who so desperately wishes to be Spanish


N: the oldest sister, adopted from Korea (so stop saying we look alike Brittany D. from high school!!)

M: the other older sister, also adopted from Korea

A: the youngest sister, who is not Korean

G-Tyne
: maternal grandma, formerly known as Tine (more on that later)


Tardie Artie: Madre's live in, much younger boyfriend



1 comment:

  1. Very interesting! I promise I'm not a creep, but I love reading about people's lives. Can't wait to hear more.

    K

    ReplyDelete