Tuesday, July 21, 2009

An Open Letter to my Neighbor

Dear Bien,

Thank you for the popsicles you gave to Roommate for us to share. You told her you used to live in our unit? That makes four of us on this floor who have lived in this apartment, you, me and Roommate, and Dennis. You said you knew how hot it gets in here. It does Bien, it gets very hot. It has only now cooled down to a mere 80 inside. It's almost 10pm. It was very kind of you to think of me and Roommate suffocating in here with the heat. I ate the orange strawberry one, it really hit the spot. Roommate fell asleep so she can enjoy the lemon strawberry one tomorrow.

Let me know if you ever have a craving for some baked goods (judging by the scent that radiates out of your apartment I have a feeling you get those cravings often) because I make a mean cookie.

Sincerely yours,

Megan, and Roommate

No comments:

Post a Comment