Monday, October 26, 2009

Through The Years

Sometimes I can't help it but think in song lyrics. Obviously I can only think in old lyrics since I never listen to the radio.

I digress.

I stumbled upon these treasures recently, and they are just too great to keep to myself.

This one is second grade, I think. Maybe. It can't be first grade because *nerd alert* I was homeschooled for the beginning of first grade.



You can already tell I will need some serious orthodonture.

Now third grade (I think), this is where it starts to get good. I made the excellent choice of a laser background, and my second front tooth is growing in nicely. I ended up with three of my right front tooth. It's how I roll. Don't even ask about my six wisdom teeth. Oh, and the only reason my hair looks regular is because my mom spent like an hour styling it.

 


Yes, I liked the laser backgrounds so much I picked it two years in a row. And both years the lasers matched my shirt. I am so stylish I can hardly contain myself.



My dentist always commented on how beautiful my glasses were. I agree.

I am pretty sure this one is from sixth grade, after I got my contacts.  And braces. I must say, I was rather homely looking.



This is also when I started doing my own hair, which explains the size of it. I kind of look as though I haven't been fed. That's not the case, even though Madre slapped me around she did provide food.



But I am not the only one who takes a great picture...



How's it going, A?

No comments:

Post a Comment