Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I Am Not A Con Artist

N came home over the weekend. She's just so great.

Anyways, we went out for a night o' family fun, and since Madre's new car only seats two we took mine. Of course there was talk of gas reimbursement, after all I am pretty much living at the poverty line.

So dinner is N, M, Tardie, Madre, me, and M's boyfriend Big Hands. The check comes and N contributes, Madre contributes, M and Big Hands contribute.

I do not.

Instead, Madre contributes $20 to my gas fund.

So, I made a profit while everyone else split the bill.


But hey, I am not that selfish, I donated the twenty to a movie with the father unit, N, and M the very next day.





Also, I have yet to even sit in Madre's new car, let alone drive it. Could this have anything to do with it?

1 comment: