Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My Friend Westley

Since Colorado left me all alone at work my days have been less than stellar. Good thing I have my new friend Westley to hang out with. He always makes me laugh.


he really is all black, just dirty


He likes pretending he hates me, always making faces and being constantly grumpy. But I know the truth Westley, I know you secretly love me. Especially when I make you do things like move at normal speeds, and have nice manners.

We get along great because he is as awkward as I am. He kind of looks like a thestral, poorly proportioned,  abnormally high withers, scrawny neck. He accidentally hurts himself in his stall, and when I ask him to move over, he picks up his leg instead.


We're learning.

I found this image here, and it pretty much sums up our relationship.


No comments:

Post a Comment