Monday, November 16, 2009

Just Catching Up On Some Correspondence

Dear Tom,

I know you are a really talented horse and have a lot to teach me. However, I question the lesson you gave me on Sunday. See I already knew that the rider should not be going over jumps without the horse and landing in the dirt. Thanks anyways!



Dear Bien,

When we chatted in the elevator the other day I could not make sense of anything you were saying. All I got out of our conversation was something about a hospital, someone named Luigi, the hairs on the back of your neck, and that you are willing to help roommate and I unless we need something too heavy moved/lifted. Maybe if you weren't so high all the time our talks would make more sense?



Dear Shady Parking Lot Guy,

When you paid for my parking with "your" credit card and asked for cash, you failed to consider one thing: I don't carry cash. Ever. That means free parking for me, and hopefully less credit card stealing for you. Better luck next time!



Dear Christmas,

Only 38 days left! I can't wait!



Dear Molasses Drop Cookies,

I love you, don't ever leave me.



Sincerely yours,

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment