Monday, November 23, 2009

WTF???

So why was I late to work today? Oh, that's right, because I left my house without any shoes and I got about a mile away before I realized it. I was wearing these rain boots, only it wasn't raining. Seriously?? Who does that? It's moments like these that make it painfully clear that I am on the fast track up the corporate ladder.

Obviously.

Good thing I am smart enough to notice my improper footgear before arriving at the office.


In other news, my tree is up with a mere 700 lights on it. I could have used 800. There are 300 additional. lights around the old APT, bringing the total up to one thousand (you can trust my calculations, I am in banking). Seeing as my apartment is less then a thousand square feet I worry that there are not enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment