Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Difference Between Public and Private

At the request, or really, at the insistence of Madre and Tardie I will be sharing a rather embarrasing incident that happened about a month ago. You are all aware of my olympic dreams, yes? I am making some good progress on that goal by the way.
 
So anyways, every Friday night I have a riding lesson after work. Generally I change into my riding clothes in my branches lunchroom. It's small, no one goes in there, no cameras, there is space to spread out my multiple layers needed for riding in the winter, etc etc. No one had ever bothered me, especially since the office is a ghost town on Friday evenings. But that's the way it always goes you know, nothing happens until it happens. Now as you can guess, this one particular Friday something happened. Rather, IT happened.
 
The worst IT.
 
One of my bosses. A man old enough to be my father.
 
Walked.
 
In.
 
On.
 
Me.
 
In the partial nude. Riding pants on, shirt off. In the middle of changing into my sports bra.
 
 
Awesome. 
 
 And no, I was not looking for a raise. At least not like that.
 
 
 
I have since started changing in the bathroom. Mostly because the bathrooms are private as opposed to the public lunchroom.

1 comment: